Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012 Comic-Con Brings Teasers From My Favorite Shows

One of the items on my Bucket List is to one day go to San Diego's Comic-Con, that wildly entertaining celebrity-laden geektastic festival that brings fans closer to their favorite tv shows and movies.  It started out as a sci-fi mecca and has now evolved into the hottest ticket in town this time every year.  Today I came across teasers for the new seasons of a few of my favorite shows.  First up......Spartacus!!!!!

This is the final season for this amazing show and I could cry just thinking about it!  All those sweaty and sexy men with their battle-scarred bodies.......WHEW!...Sorry for getting carried away.  Anyhoo, here's a teaser for the final season (with a few glimpses of my obsession, Dan Feuerriegel-who plays Agron) with some blood and guts and some flashes of skin.  I'll miss you Sparty, but will relish these final episodes!


Another favorite is The Walking Dead that keeps you on the edge of your seat with memorable characters and life or death moments.  I love how this show doesn't shy away from killing off popular characters and look forward to the new season and seeing more Michonne and the new dangers associated with the prison.


True Blood has been rockin' good so far this season!  Love the buddying up of Eric and Bill and anytime I can see Alcide without a shirt on makes for a good episode.  The changes to Tara and more screen time for Pam are especially welcome events.  Here now is a clip showing what to expect from the rest of this season.


That's all the tv goodness for now.  When I find more juicy tidbits I'll share them here.  In the meantime, if anyone's ever gone to Comic-Con please share your stories below so I can live vicariously through your words.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome clips! Not much of a True Blood fan (though my sisters are) but I can't wait for Walking Dead to start again and am way excited for the. Ext season of Spartacus! I also want to hit Comic Con at some point in my life. Who knows? Maybe next year! ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete